Life is for the birds --
and the bees and the flowers and the trees and the moon up above, and a thing called love -- Jewel Akens

janisgore@gmail.com

Friday, November 2, 2012

Persian rug

Persian rug by Janis Gore
Persian rug, a photo by Janis Gore on Flickr.
I never said I didn't like drama. I just don't like adolescent drama.

My mother crocheted both throws, this red one and the purple one.

I'm rebuilding my own life here, y'all. My husband died in July. If I lost it, I'd start something else again.

I talked to a man from Bay St. Louis this morning. He lost everything in Katrina. He said, "Houses are just bricks and sticks. I'm free now."

2 comments:

  1. I found this site when I am searching for cleaning a Persian rug because I want to know more tips about this cleaning. How much do you get a price on this service of cleaning a Persian rug?

    Orley Shabahang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speak to any company that specializes in cleaning carpets. They should be able to help.

    ReplyDelete