Life is for the birds --
and the bees and the flowers and the trees and the moon up above, and a thing called love -- Jewel Akens

janisgore@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

That'll wear you down.

I was on the phone this morning to AT&T. As of this morning, I have split my land line service off from the Internet, and managed to save more than 50% on monthly phone bills.

Vonage called with an introductory offer that guarantees a bill of $9.99 for the next three months, jumping to a whopping $32 something after. That includes unlimited long distance in the US, and unlimited long distance to 60 foreign countries. So even after the introductory rates expire, I'll still be paying half of what we were paying before -- $114 and something.

Hey, I worked for a long-distance co. that was one of the original competitors to Ma Bell's long distance service, established not long after MCI hit the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment