Life is for the birds --
and the bees and the flowers and the trees and the moon up above, and a thing called love -- Jewel Akens

janisgore@gmail.com

Monday, October 1, 2012

Too big pillowcases

DSCN0847[1] by Janis Gore

I need to stitch across the bottom seam on all four. I picked up the wrong sizes and tore up the packaging before I realized.

I do like how I don't have to struggle to get the cases on the pillows.

They're color-coded --  white for extra firm, green for firm and blue for soft.

So, yeah. I'm pulling it together. I pick up the Armani jacket from the tailor
 tomorrow. Mmm, mmm, mmm. It will be hard not to sleep in it.

I can barely wait to wear it with my new cowgirl boots (which I've picked out, but haven't bought yet).

2 comments:

  1. don't hem them, fold them in on themselves. It looks very neat and you never see the pillow.

    ReplyDelete