Life is for the birds --
and the bees and the flowers and the trees and the moon up above, and a thing called love -- Jewel Akens

janisgore@gmail.com

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I have received the loveliest gift book from my community. Take a look at it. It's filled with reproductions of masterworks of religious art from the world's museums. I'd have relished it as a child, too.

I would like to thank the sponsors here. (I am all tired of writing cards, but if you believe you need one, by all means, send a messenger):

 Concordia Bank & Trust Co.
 Concordia Parish Sheriff's Office
 City of Vidalia
 Vidalia Market & Ferriday Market
 Ronnie W. Williams of State Farm Insurance
 Young's Funeral Home

 Thank you all so much. The book is beautiful and suits my needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment