Life is for the birds --
and the bees and the flowers and the trees and the moon up above, and a thing called love -- Jewel Akens

janisgore@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Family Christmas party

Family Christmas party by Janis Gore
Family Christmas party, a photo by Janis Gore on Flickr.

From the left, cousin Roger, cousin Sherry, cousin Sharon across the table, back to Sherry's granddaughter, across to Sherry's husband.

I sat beside Sherry's husband, my brother Bill was to my left, the smiling blonde woman is his wife, the red-head is my sister, and that's her husband sitting to her right. My brother Charles arrived a little late, and sat to the left of Sherry's husband. The man with his back to us is Sharon's husband, showing off their beautiful new granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment